Monday, February 3, 2014

Learning Day #2

Well, Well,

Baby Doll has been feeling that Daddy has not been as attentive as Daddy should be ... and she is right.  Our worlds are spinning right now -- professional (keep fingers crossed) -- and my attention has been elsewhere.  For this, Baby Doll, I am sorry.

So ....

Baby Doll has been pushing her limits with this reprieve for her wonderful ass.   So we are embarking on our 2nd learning day.  Baby Doll has been pushing hard by telling Daddy what me or we are and are not going to do.  This can not happen ... Baby Doll gave me the final decisions on everything.  This is necessary so that there are no more arguments ... Daddy will make, stand by and take responsibility for all decisions.  Mind you, I search out Baby Doll's opinion in everything we do, her advise, knowledge and opinion are invaluable to me and the decisions I make.  So this learning day is about how Daddy is the decision maker how Baby Doll needs to learn not to Daddy what we are and are not going to do ... plus Daddy will get to try out my new spanking implement ...

36" Wooden Paddle -- Hardwood -- something you might see in an industrial kitchen -- hehe.  It arrived this week, and it has been left out in plain sight for Baby Doll to see.


So, Baby Doll is now learning.  Here is how she has learned so far:

We started with a lecture and a very firm spanking with my hand -- 20 sets!!!  This made her arse a crimson red ... it was so beautiful ... rivaling the best of sunsets.  mmm I love ever inch of Baby Doll .... mmmm!!!  When the spankings were over, I held Baby Doll close and let her know how much I love her, and how much Baby means to her Daddy.

Oh ... wait .. I also began to experiment more with the silent spanking aka ben gay inside the anus, so far it has been to much for Baby Doll in public or with friends.  My intent is to learn where her limit is to be able to have a silent spanking done ... say in the bathroom ... and rejoin a group of friends and be able to just compose herself.  So far this weekend, I have learned a lot.

Baby Doll has had an attitude lately, especially after punishments.  It is like she is still fighting Daddy.  So when that attitude bared it's head shortly after her opening punishment, needless to say Baby Doll was back up stairs and this time Daddy tested out his new paddle.  Because of the recent spanking, and that it was the first time Baby Doll would be spanked by anything like this, and by the fact that the anticipation of the past several days (remember the paddle had been hanging around the house!!!) she received 10 soft paddles.  This also allowed me to figure out how to best use the paddle ... it did not take long ;)

We have had several spankings thus far .. one immediate one was when Baby Doll finally admitted that she had lied to me last night.  I was pretty sure something was bothering her, and she would not tell me because she did not want to disappoint me.  Baby Doll told me this afternoon, and this immediately had her hands on the counter and night gown above the waist. Baby Doll can not ever lie to Daddy no matter what ... even though I was enjoying fucking my wife, I was taking a long time and I noticed she had stopped enjoying it.  Instead of letting Daddy know, she would have let Daddy go on ....  Baby Doll needs to remember my sole purpose in life is to love and protect her, and cherish her.  When she is not honest with me, that diminishes my ability to fulfill my purpose.

With one last lesson this evening, this learning day is a part one.  Baby Doll has a lot to learn.  Her Daddy has promised to teach her the way.  This will take Baby Doll a lot of work ... seeings how she is my Born and Bread Jersey Baby Doll.  I feel we did not fully learn the lesson of Daddy Makes All the Decisions and will revisit this lesson again soon.

Tonight we will finish in bedroom from cuddles to over my knee to back to cuddle and then some ... well ...  Oh , and let me tell all of you ... Baby Doll takes her punishment like a CHAMP!!!  I did bring Baby Doll pretty far with the paddle, but she takes it ... yes there are tears, and some times a little fight, but she is one tough girl, and Baby Doll makes her Daddy very Proud!!!

I belove you Baby Doll !!!


























3 comments:

  1. Your a good daddy to your baby doll. Don't ever give up on baby doll she loves you very much. Always remember that.
    .
    Its good to see you writing again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the Best Baby Doll, and I remember that every time I look into those big beautiful brown eyes, or hear her sweet voice, or spank her perfect arse. Baby Doll is always in my thoughts,

      Thanks for checking in, and I will be posting here and there.

      Delete
  2. Great! Look forward to reading more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete