Thursday, February 13, 2014

Daddy's Favorite Part of being Daddy

Today was a rough day for Baby Doll and me.   With the added stresses we are going through, it came to a little bit of of a boil.  Baby Doll woke up upset.  Daddy tried to comfort her, but as the morning wore on Baby Doll's frame of mind was affecting her attitude, and Daddy became annoyed,  instead of continuing to comfort Baby Doll, Daddy became upset with her attitude and the spanking that ensued was strong.  Daddy is sorry if I over reacted.

So, throughout the day we talked through what happened, and we are figuring out how to deal with these intense emotions during a bad day.  All things considered,  this is only the 2nd time we have come close to a fight since my greatest gift ever.

Ok ok ok ... so what is my favorite part of being Daddy ... well it happened when I came home from work.  After our tumultuous morning, talking through this morning's issue (see Baby Doll's blog for her thoughts on this morning), the stress that we are under right now ... When I got home my Baby Doll and i were exhausted.   I poured us a drink, and we sat for a moment.   I looked over to her and my heart sank.

"You want to get changed into my Baby Doll clothes?"

"Yes Daddy," Baby Doll said.

SWEET!!! -- ok here is my favorite part of being Daddy ...


So I took her to the bathroom and turned the shower on; then I slowly undressed her.  I helped her into the shower.  I then went and picked out a set Baby Doll's "Baby Doll's" cloths ... hair bow and pacifier included ... actually the rest is a long nightgown  and socks ... my Baby Doll does not need much cloths for me.

I wanted Baby Doll to have a long shower ... to relax and warm up.  I brought her drink to her and checked on her often.  There is not much better than those warm, wet kisses.

When she was done, I dried Baby Doll and dressed her.  Then I combed her hair, and Baby Doll was Baby Doll.   Now everything was back to normal.

In summary,  take care of and nurture my Baby Doll is my favorite part of being Daddy!!!   I love taking care of Baby Doll.  I love showing her how tender Daddy can be to her.  I love being Baby Doll's Daddy!








No comments:

Post a Comment