Friday, February 21, 2014

Learning Day 3.1

Ok so here we go

Wait ... Baby Doll just let go in her diaper ... what a good girl ... how sexy she sounds.

Where was I, oh .. not very far.   I came home with the kids with good news to bear; Baby Doll had a drink pour, and was in her "kids around" Baby Doll attire, pullups and all.  Why not ... learning day has begun.  We had our drinks.

I took her up stairs, it was time for big diapers to come on.  Pulled off the pullups and wiped my inviting pussy clean.  After cleaning everywhere,  I took Baby Doll's temperature ... it takes 2 minutes to read, so I helped myself to Daddy's favorite Dessert.  After some time, I checked the thermometer had Baby Doll's again, had a temp ... Daddy will keep an eye on this.   I cleaned Baby Doll and diapered her.

Haha .. then I had to see what kind of padding a dry diaper had ... Daddy bent Baby Doll over and playfully spanked her with the paddle ... don't think there was much there ... for either of us.

Anywho, back to the family ... hopefully another change before FMN....

No comments:

Post a Comment