Sunday, February 9, 2014

Learning Day Take 2

Aghhh ... so learning Day #2 did not work as well as I thought.  I will blame it on two things:

1.  Professional world was a spinning and Daddy's head was not as focused on Baby Doll as I should have been.
2.  Baby Doll is going through some Jersey Girl rebellion.  I feel this is necessary to get through, but it requires constant Daddy attention and usually a very sore behind for Baby Doll.  After Learning Day 2, Baby Doll continued to tell Daddy what to do.  One time she even Told Daddy she was going potty ... this was in public with friends, I corrected her immediately -- not even thinking about or noticing our friends (Baby Doll noticed though).

I found that it was time to continue Learning Day immediately.  I am off from Friday night through Monday.  Baby Doll will and is getting all the attention that she needs.  If Baby Doll needs another Learning Day for this topic, she will not enjoy -- it will be a very long day for her -- fair warning Baby Doll!!!

We had friends over Friday night for some cards.  I whispered into Baby Doll ear that once everyone is gone, Learning Day begins and she would be Diapered.  Baby Doll asked why?  Because I need to remind you that you are my Baby Doll.  You have been acting like a Big Girl lately and you need to remember that Daddy makes the decisions.

Finally after a few friends crashing and a much needed breakfast out, we were home and getting little one setup down stairs.  Once everything was set, I made Baby Doll shower to clean herself for Daddy -- this of course means a thorough shaving from the neck down.  Baby Doll asked me to get her clothing, but I did not think it necessary.  I waited by the fire and when Baby Doll was done she came in Naked a cold.  I smiled -- Daddy loves looking at this specimen of absolute beauty; and with her Daddy looking at her and the beginning of her punishment imminent, Daddy also love how vulnerable she looked.  I makes Daddy's heart melt --

anyways -- after a moment of soaking in all of Baby Doll I got up and went over to her and kiss her neck and shoulders.  Then I inspect her cleanliness.  I run my hands gently down from her hair, to her  check down the neck and across her wonderful breasts; I come up under her arms and run my hand for her rib cage up across her arm pits to her hand (which are now in the air) and back down again.  This makes sure that Baby Doll did not skip or forget to shave her arm pits.  From there I run my hand slowly down the out side of her hips, down her thighs and calves, always moving slowly, always looking for the stray stubble.  Once I reach the ankles, I come around the inside and bring my hand every slower and ever more thorough up Baby Doll's calves and into her thighs (now Baby Doll is soft -- like softest fine fleece available soft -- not kidding -- but the inside of her thighs -- OMG -- yeah -- that is the softest most delicate part of Baby Doll's skin).  Then Daddy inspects Baby's Doll's shaving around her Daddy's pussy, MY PUSSY!!!  I pull out all the skin and touch very delicately until I am satisfied.  Then the last part of my inspection is to make sure my pussy tastes as clean and fresh.  There is nothing Daddy enjoys to have in his mouth more that Baby Doll's shaven pussy.  I absolutely love it!!!  Baby Doll did an outstanding job and passed inspection.

After inspection, and we went to the bedroom and I put on Baby Doll's onesy and nightgown to warm her up; then I took Baby Doll's temperature to make sure she was able to have Daddy's punishment.  I don't think Baby Doll likes Daddy using the animal anal thermometer -- but oh well ... he he.  She had a slight temp, but Daddy decided to monitor her temp and continue on with the punishment.  Baby then went to Daddy's side of the bed and was instructed to lay over the pillows in the middle of the bed with her ass high.  Daddy grabbed his new 36" wooden paddle and slid it down her ass to between her legs and tapped them, signaling Baby Doll to spear her legs.  I gently rubbed the lips of Daddy's pussy, feeling them fill with moisture.  I gave her a few good slaps with my hand and explained to why she was getting spanked and if she (1) understood why, and (2) if she accepts the punishment she is about to receive.  Once she agreed to both, I gave her twenty quick slaps with the paddle dead center on her arse.  She squirmed around -- bad idea.

See my theory is that I will start out a punishment with a set amount in mind.  The determination of the severity depends a lot on how Baby Doll has behaved since she learned about the forthcoming punishment and how she behaves during the punishment.  The worse Baby Doll behaves or the worse Baby squirms during the punishment will (1) increase the intensity of the spankings and (2) increase the amount of spankings or other forms of punishments.

Sooo .... Baby Doll had built up a good amount due to it Being a Learning Day especially because we had to revisit this topic, the way she acted with company, and she had a hard time at first with the paddle and squirmed all over.

I love the way Baby Doll explains it on her blog, www.northvt.blogspot.com

Back to Baby Doll's punishment ... so I went over and calmed her down and then put some Ben Gay inside her arse -- not a very big dose, and not very deep -- just enough to light her off for a little.  Then she received a handful of paddles and we went back down stairs.

This morning, Baby Doll received one of the hardest spanking she Daddy has ever given her.  It started out with a warm up few hand slaps and then 30 with, the let call it "Big Wood" (36" wooden paddle) for now, 10 on each check and 10 dead center.  Is got Baby Doll all worked up.  I talked with her about how brave she is and why she was receiving the spankings.  Then I brought up the two times Baby Doll did not ask to go potty.  Baby Doll received 90 with the Paddle for that; 30 for each check -- then 30 for the center for how she acted at the restaurant.  This pushed Baby Doll very far,  she squirmed all over, but this never helps her, it makes it worse.  Once the punishment was over for the not asking to go potty,
Daddy again went over to calm Baby Doll Down letting her know what a good girl she is and the this is a Big Girl Punishment for acting like a Big Girl.  Once she had began to compose herself, Daddy told her her punishment was almost over -- this was upsetting to Baby Doll as she began to whimper again.  I reassured her and decided to give her a little longer break with the paddle.  I grabbed the lotion and rubbed a bunch into to her ass checks.  Baby Doll arse has been taking a lot of punishments and has become a little dry.  After Daddy rubbed in the lotion, I grabbed the Ben Gay and inserted in her rectum and spun my finger around.  This set her off again ... in a whole new way.  Then I grabbed the paddle and gave Baby Doll 100 quick, fast paddles dead center.  By the time this was over, Baby Doll was a mess -- Daddy pushed her farther than I have ever done.  I knew this and took extra attention to Baby Doll after the punishment.  I held and rocked her, told how much I love her and discussed by she was punished and why this Learning Day was important.

We are now relaxing before we head out to a very public event for many hours.  Baby Doll will be diapered, and not allowed to pee outside of her diaper.  She will be wear the adult pull-up type while out of the house.  I will also have the Ben Gay with Daddy.  She will be punished for any rules Baby Doll breaks.  I love Baby Doll... she is strong, smart, sexy, loving, and all mine.  I know baby doll is trying hard to fully obey her Daddy; this is a big lifestyle change.  These learning days are designed to help Baby Doll fully submit to her Daddy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment