Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Daddy's Big 5

OK... OK ... OK

Well I have had about enough of my Baby Dolls Jersey Girl attitude.  We just completed a Learning Day, and Baby Doll seems to be pushing ever harder.  Baby Doll even tried to slap Daddy this evening .... whoooa ... Immediate corner time followed by a silent spanking with a few hard slaps dead center.

So, I want to place it out for Baby Doll to always reference.  This is an updated and for now the permanent 5 rules ... Daddy's Big 5!!!  Daddy will always be able to add some more temporary rules to help Baby Doll along ... like no swearing -- which I consider a part of Baby Doll is to take care of herself.  


Daddy's Big 5!!!

1.  Always Respect Daddy
2.  Baby Doll will Obey Daddy and never Tell Daddy What we are or are Not going to do
3.  Never Say No to Daddy
4.  Baby Doll is to take Care of herself -- including keeping herself bare for Daddy
5.  Always ask Daddy to go Potty


Tonight will end with some firm spankings for Baby Doll's disrespect of her Daddy today.  Baby Doll was right in her blog post that I have not been paying as much attention to her as I should have.  Baby Doll has my attention now.... Please, please, please Baby Doll, for your own sake -- follow Daddy's Big 5 .... Love You!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment