Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yes, Baby Doll, Learning Days

In Baby Doll's blog post,  "Forms of Discipline," I had asked her to write about the "learing experience" she experienced that evening.  She did a very good job explaining the evening ... from Baby Doll's perspective.  

Now some of Daddy's notes on the Learning Day. 

Learning Day???  Well this was the inaugural Learning Day.  Learning Day is all or at least a good chunck of a day dedicated to helping Baby Doll with rules and attitudes that are difficult for her to learn. 

In my current thinking, ever time we need to have a learning day there will be similar themes throughout the day, but each day will have special thought put into it; the day's activities will center around an issue Baby Doll is having.  The first lesson is the problem Baby Doll is having asking Daddy to potty.
(Ok, ok, ok .... grown woman asking her husband to potty.  YEP!!!  -- I touched on this in an earlier post,  and will expand on that post another time).

I put a lot of thought in how to prepare.  There must be anticipation for Baby Doll.  There must be an understanding of what we are learning and why we are needing this Learning Day.  There must be time for Baby Doll to be scared.    There must be punishment -- because we are here because Baby Doll is not been following a specific rule and spankings have not helped her to remember.  There must be time to Love and Cherish my Baby Doll.

Anticipation:

I had Baby Doll's cell phone, and left her a message on it.  Later, when she was unsuspecting and relaxed, I handed her the phone and told her see had a message.  The message instructed her to get right up right now and take am shower.   Baby Doll was instructed to ensure she was bare for Daddy.  Once she was finished, she was to put on her night gown and sox and meet Daddy in the bedroom.  Baby Doll was a perfect little girl with these directions.

The purpose of the message was to announce we were having a learning day and to quickly build some anticipation for the day. By telling Baby Doll that Daddy will be upstairs hopefully put a twinge of scare in her.

During the shower, Daddy was running around setting the day. I was so excited both sexual, but also for the opportunity to use this day to bring Baby Doll and I closer together -- and boy it did.

The Lesson:

When Baby Doll came into the bedroom, I was sitting on a tall stool; I told her she was not to speak unless spoken to; I told her she must say Daddy before she speaks.  I asked her to lift her night gown so Daddy can inspect how bare she was -- And Baby Doll was nice and bare.  Then we went over how she was not following the potty rule.  We talked about how it was the first rule, and how spankings have not helped Baby Doll improve much.  I explained that she is my Baby Doll and will be wearing a diaper for the rest of the day.

Oh yah .... sitting on the bed next to Baby Doll is laid out all the implements Daddy is planning on using; items like a thermometer,  lubricant, anal plug and beads, diapers, Ben Gay and the such.  I placed these items out so Baby Doll's head would begin spinning -- what does Daddy have in mind.  And boy did it work ... as I was lecturing her about why we were having Learning Day, her eyes kept looking at the bed with a concerned look.

Once we went over the reason why were having Learning Day, and how the day would go, I brought Baby Doll to the bed and bent her over a pillow so her sweet ass was in the air and her face was looking at the bed.  I moved all my implements under her nose, told her not to move and went to take a shower.  I was gone for about 15 minutes.  When I returned to the room, Baby Doll had not moved, but I could feel how nervous she had become.  Baby Doll telling Big Beautiful Brown Eyes were scared. Let us begin the day!!!

Punishment and Love:

We started with a firm spanking to redden the checks and put a little sting into the lesson -- Baby Doll is a champ at taking spankings, although this time she began to shed tears -- it breaks my heart to see Baby Doll upset, but I need to be her stong Daddy at this point.  I walked Baby Doll over to the other side of the bed where I set up a changing station.  Before I diapered Baby Doll, I took her tempature -- mmm... a little high .. we better keep an eye on it.  Once diapered, we went down stairs and had Baby Doll Cuddle up on me.  I feel it is very important for Daddy to show Baby Doll that she is loved and safe. Baby Doll is letting go of a lot of her independence, making her exposed, that is why Daddy needs to make sure she umderstands how much I love her.

Oh ... I forgot ... Daddy made Baby Doll pound water.  Baby Doll is expect to pee in her diaper.  She has never allowed herself to lose control like this -- well who has really???  I knew it would be hard to let "go" so to help things along, I filled her up.

The day continued with lots love with sprinklings of punishments.  Baby Doll explains them remainder of the day the best at this point (I have been working on this post slowly for days and it is time to move on)

I love my Baby Doll and will give more insight with my thoughts and development as her Daddy as they come along.













No comments:

Post a Comment