Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love Blossoming at the Pace of the Big Bang

Baby Doll and I have become very very close since we started down this new path.  I feel like our love is blossoming at the pace of the Big Bang.  I hate being apart from her ... I think of Baby Doll non stop.  Today at work I was typing an email and Baby Doll drifted into my thoughts, I almost missed that I ended the email with I love you ... oops ... glad I caught that.

Work has been tough lately and all I look forward to is going home to be with my Baby Doll's Daddy.  Tonight was tough ... real tough for both of us.  With my anticipation of getting home, and the bad day Baby Doll had ... well it was tough.

With Baby Doll being short with me and the kids, and Daddy looking for some love, it turned from the blossoming Big Bang into a self perpetuating back hole.  We both feed off of eachother for good or worse.

Now, I am not saying that everything is wrong ... I still feel my love growing exponentially, it just seems with all this emotion, we have to be careful of these potential traps.  Daddy needs to learn how to better understand these emotions so I can steer us away from any black holes.

The other issue I have is that now we are on this path of domestic discipline,  I find myself feeling like I am failing as her Daddy when she is not happy.  I know everyone cannot be happy all the time, but my Baby Doll deserves to be ... aghhh...

Any way, at one point, Baby Doll snapped at me in such a way, or just enough times at Daddy, that I had to quickly bend her over the couch arm and give her 10 firm spankings ... followed by a big hug.... of course.   This settled things down.  Shortly after Baby Doll went to bed.  I checked on her a little later, made sure she was properly tucked in,  pacifier and all.

Soon Daddy will head to bed.  There will be some lov'n, and some spankings -- for both swearing, back talking and not respecting Daddy -- and more lov'n!!!

Any who ... that is where Daddy's head is tonight.

BeLove you Baby Doll ... and you better not forget that!!!









2 comments:

  1. I will NEVER forget Daddy! I'm sorry about last night and I will try to be a better girl today. :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too ... we shall see how good you can be with company coming over tonight. Daddy is expecting all rules to be followed!!!

    I am so proud of my Baby Doll!!!

    ReplyDelete