Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rules

Recently, my Baby Doll posted her rules.  Yep, I have rules ... bhahahaha; but seriously,  these rules are designed to help my Baby Doll respect her Daddy. Baby Doll is true NJ girl at heart and temperament.   This has been a challenge at times for Baby Doll to respect Daddy's newly given authority.

Have no misgivings,  my Baby Doll truly wants these rules, she wants to obey her Daddy, and expects to be punished when these rules are broken.  She understands that I am the judge of when rules are broken, I determine the proper punishment for the broken rule, and I execute the punish for the broken rule.

The 1st rule I set was:

Baby Doll must ask me to go potty.

Wow ... that seems controling?  Well, no.  It is designed to make her think about her Daddy and the commitment she gave to me.  It is also designed to humble my NJ girl Baby Doll with a touch of humiliation.  Baby Doll has received many, many reddened ass for not obeying this rule.

The 2nd rule I set was:

Baby Doll must be shaven below the neck.

To be honest, I am not sure where this rule came from, I never had a problem with hair on women ... it happens, especially in the winter.  But I have enjoyed this rule.  Baby Doll has the softest skin in the world, and I get to enjoy it all of forever!

The 3rd rule I set was:

Baby Doll must Respect Daddy at all times.

Well, this is the backbone of the lifestyle Baby Doll and I chosen.  Without respecting Daddy, everything falls apart.


The 4th rule I set was:

Baby Doll can never say No to Daddy.

To say the least,  this is an extremely tough rule for Baby Doll.  By all mean, this does not mean Baby Doll can't disagree with me, it just means she is not allowed to use the word No when she disagees with me.  I designed this rule to help Baby Doll learn to respect daddy.


Well, it is late.  Baby Doll fell asleep waiting for me to execute todays punishment for the rules she broke:

3 times no ask for potty
3 blatant disrespect for daddy
1 for not shaving
And a couple extra for not playing with her favorite toy.

With that list ... 16 set, here we come ... wakie, wakie!!!



2 comments:

  1. And you certainly did! Daddy woke me up last night by pulling me over his knee and spanking me for the rules I broke yesterday. I was a bad girl and I am VERY sorry Daddy! I will try to behave better tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are sorry, and I hope you will be a good girl. I am home all day so if you slip, I will be there to correct you immediately!!! Love you Baby Doll!!!

    ReplyDelete