Friday, January 10, 2014

The Best Gift My Baby Doll has Ever Given


Lets start out with a little history.  My Baby Doll, who just got on to the internet 3 years ago, and fights the advancement of technology, shows me a blog she started when I arrived at home!! Wow ... blog ... I have not even played much myself in the blogosphere.  What drove her to the internet:
Ten years ago, I had just started dating my wife, Baby Doll.  We have been married for about six years,  and have two great children.  Baby Doll is a beautiful,  sexy, smart and self confident woman.
Just after Thanksgiving,  we were watching a little tv;  all of a sudden, she leaned over to me and gives me the greatest gift I have ever received or will will ever receive.   She gave me herself.  What ... Baby Doll fully submitted to me;  and I knew what she meant immediately.   Also, immediately, I felt a great warmth of love, honor and responsibility flow over me.  It was awsome!!!
Ok, so what does this mean?
It means, I am in charge... yep Daddy; Head of Household ... in every aspect of life.  Final descisions on finacial matters, family matters, sex, everything.  I can set rules and expect her to listen and obey theses rules.  I can punish her when these rules are not followed.
Whoa whoa whoa ... I am punishing, with spankings, my Baby Doll.  Well, yes!!  Baby Doll and I have always had a strong sex life, we like to play and we like to play hard.  Our previous ten years together had led us to this point.  It was not a big leap for Baby Doll and me.  Now it is not play, it is part of our life, our lifestyle.
With everything Baby Doll has given to me, I immediately understood that the well being of the woman I love and cherish, the family we work so hard for, everthing is my decision.   I fully accept this responsibility (and not because now if I catch my wife "in the right light" while ... say doing dishes, I can bend her over in front of the sink and have my way with her), it is because my Baby Doll now feels 100% safe now.  It is because we do not argue any more.  It is because Baby Doll and I have never been closer.  It is because Baby Doll and I are now able to constructively work though issues or disagreements.  The best part is this intense love we feel for eachother;  an intense desire to be with eachother,  an intense desire each of us have to take care of the other.
It is a new, much more powerful commitment than marriage.  It is a new chapter in our lives.  This blog I have created is to balance the blog Baby Doll (northvt.blogspot.com) started, Daddy and Me.  It is to document this exciting and unexpected time in our lives.  It is to maybe help others to consider the love, joy and benefits of the path Baby Doll and I have begun, the path some call domestic discipline, but I consider the greatest gift I could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment